Opened in 1926, Legion Field is one of the most historic venues in college football. Currently home to the UAB Blazers, Legion Field has hosted some of college football's greatest games. In addition to hosting the Iron Bowl (1948-1988) between Auburn and Alabama and the SEC Championship Game (1992 and 1993), Legion Field has hosted Olympic soccer (1996), as well as numerous concerts including the Rolling Stones, U2, and Pink Floyd.
- Location: 400 Graymont Avenue West-Birmingham, Alabama
- Phone: (205) 254-2391
- Capacity: 70,459
- First Aid: Gate 7A
- Lost and Found: Items should be brought to the Legion Field Office at Gate 7. For inquiries contact the Legion Field office during normal business hours at (205) 254-2391.
- Ticket Office: Gate 7
- Will Call: Gate 7
- Media Will Call: Gate 5B
- ATM: Four locations in stadium
- Seating Chart: Legion Field Seating Chart
- Parking Map: Legion Field Parking Map
- Playing Surface: Field Turf
- Stadium Security: Event Operations Group
- Entry: Fans may enter any gate. Everyone regardless of age must have a ticket.
- Re-entry: No re-entry is allowed at any gate. If you leave the stadium for any reason you must have an unused ticket for re-entry.
- Alcohol Sales: All sales require picture identification. Sales will be discontinued at the end of the third quarter.
Please note that Legion Field now has a clear bag policy. View the Clear Bag Policy
The following items WILL be allowed inside Legion Field on game day:
- Cell phones
- Seat cushions/chairbacks (no larger than one seat)
The following actions are prohibited: